Sports Clubs and Facilities in Glenrothes, Fife*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about Glenrothes.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- Glenrothes Rugby club has a good social side
- The Fifey.
- Very poor i am afraid outdated dirty swimmingpool full of scum all round the tiles.....never looks clean.Build loads of houses but nowhere to go.
- Fife Institute (eyesore of South Glenrothes)
- The Fife Institute is the only note-worthy venue, but in these times of concern over national obesity rates, Fife Council is trying to SHUT DOWN the Institute, to build more single-mother flats in Girotown.
- boxing up touse bags fae ringside security who box at the ciswo (cause there boss got stabbed 4 being an touse touse) touse = an asshole who likes to have little chats wi the police
- Glenrothes Rugby Club
Glenrothes Football club - Holds 3000 seated
- the fifey all sports gym n dat o and the millenium gym but its qwite pricey!!
- The Fifey is pretty good if a bit pricey but if u want a swim and a game of soccer, its grand.
- The Fife institute is a gd sports centre for a small town t have. regularly holds swimmin galas an netball competitions and football training. we dnt have any particularly brilliant teams but its gd js t have a laff an take part in sport.
- plenty clubs and associations to be found, rothes halls, the lomond centre, glenwood high school, all have clubs within them for all sorts of sports and activities
- excellent chinese kickboxing club run every wednesday in rothes halls,the instructor builds champions,FACT
- We have the Fife Institute. With 3 swimming pools. One large with diving boards, one medium and a baby pool. It has Tennis Courts, Squash, Football Fields and variety of other terrains and sports to do along with rooms for gymanstics a weights room and all sorts. (It also has a cafe)
- Aging municipal sports centre and swimming pool. Glenwood High School doubles as a community centre with various activities daily. Fitness Clubs, Local football and rugby clubs - although not particularly good. Ice Arena closed many moons ago because of trouble breaking out most weekends.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ondy, ewan todd, martin, marc, James Thomson, grant dunning, jim, Roger, glenrothes queen, John M, cabe, colin cushnie, BEEF, louise smyth, Ron Cass, fiona hutchison, Basementjox, katy, Ter, kevin carr, Seeda, zoe walling, Andy Scott, Chris Ardron, Lilian, Elaine, terri mcfaz, FISHrex, Brian Corr, KeviN, jenna, Jamie Harper, lee cooper, scott, Mark Bingham, Johnny, waldo, Timmy + Shonus, stuart vaninglilston, sonic, Paul Greig, Lance de Boil, bobby, Javier Saviola, Bob, Cheryl, broxyman, The Newtown Grunts, robbie, Disgusted Terence, rusty, Greg Sumner, James Read, P Black, Alvin, woody, brett, Emma Catignani, SAimon Christopher, john morton, dan, garee, roj, mcfaz, FERGY, Ewan FISHER, damo pedrick , E. Boyd, Kev, Luke, Ian Stevenson, joan muszynski, bob cowie, Mr Rich, shadow, John Martin, me, Andrew Westwater, Calfskin, generic, Chad, Rex V R, Ian, derek, James Brown, tam, Gypsy Laird, Tom Lorimer, nikki, nix, Pete Morton, allanthechef, andy, Angela, chris k, lummy, shez, KENNY, Bruce Thomson, james ritchie, Gillian, John, gordon, R, (bob)
Last updated: 2008-01-02
More stuff about Glenrothes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Glenrothes Knowhere Board