Cinemas in Reigate, Surrey*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Reigate.
- actually a good little cinema (licensed) in bancroft road the manager is pretty chilled guy too has a skin affliction though
- the screen in reigate is way over priced now - like £5 for a childs ticket
- The Screen Cinema is great. It only has two screens but have really friendly staff and it shows the latest movies.
- Reigate cinema needs an update the films are practicly out to buy by the time they get them on screen! Goto Crawley.
- The Screen Reigate--marvelous little cinema--friendly staff, comfortable seats and best of all you can take your drinks in from the bar!
- Reigate screen cinema. It's nice, you get some good indie films there.
- The Screen cinema
- the screen its cute tiny and personal
- the screen at reigate. don't knock it, there's one on baker st and one in angel, and i've been to them all.
- The Cinema is totally Whack! It has 2 small screens, its very uncomfortable and they never have the films u wanna see! Except really big films like starwars. AND THEY DONT SHOW 18's coz they wont get as much business with them. Selfish assholes! Me, my freinds and pretty much anyone with a brain goes to UCI or whatever its called at the megaplex in Crawley. But at least there is a cinema in Reigate. Its not like i've never gone to see a film there (that way I can get drunk and wont have to danger my own and other peoples lives driving back from crawly slaughtered)
- the tiny, poo poo poo poo cinema with a massive 2, yes 2, screens
- The Screen is the best cinema ever. You can take your drinks in from the bar (alcohol) And it sells ice-cream in the interval - brings it round to your seat!
- There's a great little cinema called The Screen in Bancroft Road, two screens, well patronised, manages to keep on top of new releases, the nicest thing about it is that on a weekday afternoon (outside of school holidays) you can be the only person in the theatre for a virtually private viewing!
BlockBuster video serves our film needs well too with one of it's larger stores in the High Street.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Pete T, John Bailey, Richard Coppen, Pat Bateman, spingo, ian, tadpole, l thomas, David Challinor, Chris, mike, alex longhurst, Maria, stoked, Biggs, crazy d, Helen, Rod Thorpe, Andy Pennell, tony t, Daz, Ronnie Bastone, generic, buddy, marjorie, Dudette, Vicky, Becci, Michael, Julian Griffiths, Angie, rob, richard, Jeff, Danny St John-Hall, frederika yockney, Sally Walker, Nick, Matthew Fuller, will, Simon Jones, Chris dale, sal, Jo Malone, tim wilkinson, legs, chris C, Darrell Stroud
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Reigate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Reigate Knowhere Board